Sensationnel HD Lace Front Wig Vice Unit 16
- HD Lace for flawless blending
- Pre-Plucked hairline with a natural density and baby hairs
- Deep and wide hand-tied parting
- Comes in two-tone and new headband highlight colors
- Gently detangle the hair from ends to roots using a paddle brush or wide tooth comb.
- Turn the wig inside out and wet the hair with lukewarm water from the top (cap) to reduce tangling.
- Apply shampoo in a downward motion and rinse until water runs clear.
Do not rub the cap when washing.
- Turn the wig cap back and repeat above steps with cold water when applying conditioner.
- Gently squeeze out the excess water and pat dry with towel.
Do not roll or rub the hair into a towel.
- Place the wig on a wig stand and air dry. We recommend using a smaller head size to avoid stretching the cap.
- Apply a small amount of hair lotion or serum, as needed.
- If applying glue or tape, be sure to only apply it on lace material.