Larger Cap for Ponytail Styles
More Hair for More Volume
Quick and Easy Ponytail Look
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
- Pull your hair back into a bun and secure.
- Cover the bun with pony cap and insert front comb.
- Pull drawstring to secure the cap around the bun.
- Style for the desired look.
• Gently detangle the hair from ends to roots using a paddle brush or wide-tooth comb.
• Turn the wig inside out and wet the hair with lukewarm water from the top (cap) to reduce tangling.
• Apply shampoo in a downward motion and rinse until water runs clear. Do not rub the cap when washing.
• Turn the wig cap back and repeat the above steps with cold water when applying conditioner.
• Gently squeeze out excess water and pat dry with a towel. Do not roll or rub the hair into a towel.
• Place the wig on a wig stand and air dry. We recommend using a smaller head size to avoid stretching the cap.
• Apply a small amount of hair lotion or serum, as needed.
• If applying glue or tape, be sure to only apply on lace material.