NAME: Sensationnel Synthetic Instant Pony – AFRO PUFF SMALL
COLOR SHOWN: 1B
- 100% premium fiber
- Sensationnel style in 60 seconds
- Made with tight afro curls for natural styling, and this item is perfect for the hot summer season
- Fill a basin with cool or lukewarm water.
- Add a small amount of mild shampoo. Swish wig gently in the basin.
- Rinse thoroughly in cool water.
- Shake out and drip dry.
- Do not brush, blow dry or heat style while wet — this can permanently damage the fiber.
- No setting is necessary as curls will snap back into position when hair is completely dry. Style as desired.
• Gently detangle the hair from ends to roots using a paddle brush or wide-tooth comb.
• Turn the wig inside out and wet the hair with lukewarm water from the top (cap) to reduce tangling.
• Apply shampoo in a downward motion and rinse until water runs clear. Do not rub the cap when washing.
• Turn the wig cap back and repeat the above steps with cold water when applying conditioner.
• Gently squeeze out excess water and pat dry with a towel. Do not roll or rub the hair into a towel.
• Place the wig on a wig stand and air dry. We recommend using a smaller head size to avoid stretching the cap.
• Apply a small amount of hair lotion or serum, as needed.
• If applying glue or tape, be sure to only apply on lace material.
Sensational Style in 60 Seconds
Larger Cap for Ponytail Styles
More Hair for More Volume
Quick and Easy Ponytail Look
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
- Pull your hair back into a bun and secure.
- Cover the bun with a pony cap and insert the front comb.
- Pull drawstring to secure the cap around the bun.
- The style for the desired look.