7A BODY WAVE
Detangle the hair, then wash with lukewarm water.
We recommend using a mild detangling shampoo and a nourishing conditioner.
Leave the conditioner in for at least 5 mins.
Rinse, letting lukewarm water run through the hair downward.
Pat dry with a towel.
Brush starting at the bottom and work your way upward.
Air drying or low-heat drying is recommended.
Never wrap your damp hair in a towel.
Avoid heavy products such as mousse, hair spray, and gel.
They can cause build-up and attract dust.
We recommend using ceramic irons only on dry hair.
Ceramic irons have even, well-distributed heat.
Do not use hot stove iron.
We do not recommend BLEACHING/DYEING “Natural Black” hair. It will not achieve the desired dyeing results.
• The specific weave or braid procedure will determine actual hair maintenance requirements ask your hairstylist for specific washing and maintenance instructions.
• Detangle hair from ends to roots before washing.
• Carefully wash with lukewarm water and a mild shampoo. Do not rub or twist the hair.
• Follow with conditioner.
• Gently squeeze out excess water and pat dry with a towel. Do not roll or rub the hair dry into the towel.
• Dry and style hair as recommended by your hairstylist.
• For bonded hair, do not blow dry or apply heat over adhesives.