Sensationnel Empress Lace Wig Jocelyn
EASY 3-WAY PARTING WITH A SHIFT!
Features a center part that can easily shift side to side, for a style that still looks great! Easy 3-way Parting with a Shift!
- Gently detangle the hair from ends to roots using a paddle brush or wide-tooth comb.
- Turn the wig inside out and wet the hair with lukewarm water from the top(cap) to reduce tangling.
- Apply shampoo in a downward motion and rinse until water runs clear. Do not rub the cap when washing.
- Turn the wig cap back and repeat the above steps with cold water when applying conditioner.
- Gently squeeze out excess water and pat dry with a towel. Do no toll or rub the hair into a towel.
- Place the wig on a wig stand and air dry. We recommend using a smaller head size to avoid stretching the cap.
- Use heat appliances when hair is completely dried.
- Apply a small amount of hair lotion or serum, as needed.
- If applying glue or tape, be sure to only apply on lace material.
CENTER AND SIDE
Freedom to move to part for desired location and style.
A Perfect Look from All Parts!
- Do not brush, blow dry or use curling irons and other heat appliances when hair is wet.
- Do not expose hair to heat in excess of 400°F.
- Use fingers to gently comb curly/wavy styles.