TYPE: Lace Front Wig
HEAT SAFE: Yes up to 400°F
DESCRIPTION: Amani is a braid out style center part wig with big volume. Many celebrities have tried this style and various two-tone colors are available as well.
Hand-tied with DEEP PART for a more natural shaped part. Heat Resistant Fiber (Safe up to 350 ~ 400°F)
NATURAL PARTING from EDGE to CROWN
HOW -TO INSTRUCTIONS
(CUT & BLEND with your own hair)
- (Leave out a small section of your hair to be blended)
- Cut along the lace parted line.
- Using wig combs, secure the cut part area around the portion of leave-out hair.
- Comb and blend the small section of your hair over the cut parting area.
• Gently detangle the hair from ends to roots using a paddle brush or wide-tooth comb.
• Turn the wig inside out and wet the hair with lukewarm water from the top (cap) to reduce tangling.
• Apply shampoo in a downward motion and rinse until water runs clear. Do not rub the cap when washing.
• Turn the wig cap back and repeat the above steps with cold water when applying conditioner.
• Gently squeeze out excess water and pat dry with a towel. Do not roll or rub the hair into a towel.
• Place the wig on a wig stand and air dry. We recommend using a smaller head size to avoid stretching the cap.
• Apply a small amount of hair lotion or serum, as needed.
• If applying glue or tape, be sure to only apply on lace material.