NAME: Sensationnel Synthetic Empress 6 Inch Part Custom Lace Front Wig SLEEK STRAIGHT
COLOR SHOWN: 613
TYPE: Lace Front Wig
HEAT SAFE: Yes – Safe up to 350°F – 400°F
- 100% Premium fiber
- A shift for 3 way parting
- Stocking cap wig quality
- Pre-Plucked + Baby Hairs
- 6 Inch part with natural hairline
- Futura Fiber: safe up to 350~400°F
- Boutique Bundles – Custom lace wig
- Fully and bouncy round curls that created a naturally curly fro.
- Fill a basin with cool or lukewarm water.
- Add a small amount of mild shampoo.
- Swish the wig gently in the basin.
- Rinse thoroughly in cool water.
- Using a towel, lightly blot excess water and let drip dry.
- Do not brush, blow dry, or heat style while wet.
SHIFT SIDE-TO-SIDE FOR 3-WAY PARTING
CUSTOM LACE WIG CAP LOOKS:
• Gently detangle the hair from ends to roots using a paddle brush or wide-tooth comb.
• Turn the wig inside out and wet the hair with lukewarm water from the top (cap) to reduce tangling.
• Apply shampoo in a downward motion and rinse until water runs clear. Do not rub the cap when washing.
• Turn the wig cap back and repeat the above steps with cold water when applying conditioner.
• Gently squeeze out excess water and pat dry with a towel. Do not roll or rub the hair into a towel.
• Place the wig on a wig stand and air dry. We recommend using a smaller head size to avoid stretching the cap.
• Apply a small amount of hair lotion or serum, as needed.
• If applying glue or tape, be sure to only apply on lace material.