NAME: Sensationnel Cloud9 What Lace Swiss Lace Front Wig – CHRISSY
COLOR SHOWN: T4/27613
TYPE: Lace Front Wig
HEAT SAFE: Yes up to 350-400°F
- Hairline Illusion Lace Wig
- 13×6 Ear to Ear With 6” Deep Hand-Tied
- Pre-Plucked, Natural Density
- Undetectable Flawless Hairline
- Perfect Hairline With Baby Hair Along The Hairline.
- Protective Style: No Leave Out Necessary
- Fill a basin with cool or lukewarm water
- Add a small amount of mild shampoo
- Swish wig gently in the basin
- Rinse thoroughly in cool water
- Shake out and drip dry
- Do not brush, blow dry or heat style while wet this can permanently damage the fiber
- No setting is necessary as curls will snap back into position when hair is completely dry.
- Brush into desired style only after wig is completely dry
100% PREMIUM FIBER
Keep them guessing when you wear What Lace?™, Hairline illusion Lace wig.
PRE-PLUCKED & UNDETECTABLE!
What Lace?™ has a perfectly blended seamless hairline that mimics the way hair grows out of the scalp, giving the illusion of real edges.
This allows for versatile hairstyles to be easily created, so no one can tell that it is a wig. This holiday, be flawless in What Lace?™.
- Gently detangle the hair from ends to roots using a paddle brush or wide-tooth comb.
- Turn the wig inside out and wet the hair with lukewarm water from the top(cap) to reduce tangling.
- Apply shampoo in a downward motion and rinse until water runs clear. Do not rub the cap when washing.
- Turn the wig cap back and repeat the above steps with cold water when applying conditioner.
- Gently squeeze out excess water and pat dry with a towel. Do not roll or rub the hair into a towel.
- Place the wig on a wig stand and air dry. We recommend using a smaller head size to avoid stretching the cap.
- Use heat appliances when hair is completely dried.
- Apply a small amount of hair lotion or serum, as needed.
- If applying glue or tape, be sure to only apply on lace material.